Preparing lesson plans for a field trip can be challenging for an educator. Our education staff has put together several pre and post-activities and information to assist your efforts and make your planning easier for a fun and educational stay at The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium.
Download Microsoft Word documents by clicking the links below.
- Sun Printing
- Mammals of the Mississippi
- Food Web Activity
- Mississippi River Nightlife
- Eat or be Eaten
- Rockin' Reptiles and Awesome Amphibians!
- Guess What I Am?
- Environmental Problems Along the Mississippi River
- Come and Live in the Beautiful Prairie
- Boat Building, Steam Power, Rivet Toss
- At Home in the Woodlands and Savannas
- Environmental Values